- 【Full-Frame Format】Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- 【Elements】10 Elements in 8 groups，1 Aspherical Elements，1 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements，8 high index elements
- 【Diaphragm Blades】Ideal Aperture with 12 Diaphragm Blades. 50mm Focal Length.49mm Filter Diameter.
- 【Macular linkage ranging】support the macular focusing of Leica/florenda/Minolta and other paraxial m-port camera
- 【Compatibility】Sony E-Mount, Nikon Z-Mount and Leica L/M-Mount cameras.
Type: 50mm F1.4
Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
Focal length: f=50mm
Max. aperture: F1.4
Min. aperture: F16
Number of of blades : 12(rounded diaphragm opening)
Focus range: Approx. 70cm - ∞
External dimensions: ø59.0mm x57mm
Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 399g
Filter size: ø49mm
Control over depth of field
Super-fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is ideal for working in difficult lighting conditions and provides excellent control over focus position for selective focus applications.
10 Elements in 8 groups
1 Aspherical Elements
1 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
8 high index elements
Aluminum Body with anodizing coloring design, Sonnar Structure. Compact and Lightweight 14.07oz/399g
Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales benefit working with pre-focus and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
1*Front lens cap
1*Rear lens cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.