- The 7Artisnas 55mm F1.4 mk II Portrait-length lens is designed for APS-C-format Fuji X-mount, M4/3-mount, Sony E-mount and Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and offers an 82.5mm, 110mm(M4/3) equivalent focal length.
- Durable, Compact & Portable: Full-metal body only weighs 358g. Anodizing coloring design, which enhances the lens anti-corrosion, an-dirt functions, and its varnish not easy to removed. Aviation aluminum lens mount & electroplated tungsten steel color, which is resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
- Ideal Aperture: Its optical system consists of 6 elements in 5 groups. Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions. A 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Multi-layer Coating: The multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual Focus: Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 42cm. Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
|Camera Lens||100 mm|
|Lens Fixed Focal Length||55 Millimetres|
|Max Focal Length||55 Millimetres|
|Min Focal Length||55 Millimetres|
|Plug profile||Sony E/Fuji X/ Nikon/M4/3|
|Part number||55mm F1.4 Sony/Fuji/Nikon.M4/3|
|Focus type||Manual Focus|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||52 Millimetres|