The GODOX AD400Pro is a 400WS wireless strobe with a maximum high speed sync speed of 1/8000th of a second. It uses Godox's 2.4GHz Wireless X System that's compatible with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL autoflash, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic TTL systems. AD400 strobes fill the gap between the current AD200 and AD600Pro strobes, in terms of both size and power.
- |Great TTL Auto Flash Compatibility|: Godox AD400Pro is Compatible with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL Autoflash, Sony, FUJIFILM, Olympus and Panasonic TTL Autoflash System. With Master＆Slave Function, AD400Pro Can be Used in Combination with Godox TTL Camera Flashes, TTL Outdoor Flashes, etc
- |All-in-One Outdoor Flash|: 400Ws Strong Power, 0.01-1s Recycle Time, 12 Continuous Flashes in 1/16 Power Output, 30W LED Modeling Lamp, 390 Full Power Pops, Stable Color Temperature(change within ±75K over the entire power range in color temperature mode)
- |Two Power Supply Methods|: 21.6V/2600mAh large capacity Professional lithium battery pack provides 390 full power flashes and recycle in 0.01-1 second. You can also purchase the Godox AD-AC Power Source Adapter to freely choose DC or AC power source
- |Small, Light Weight and Portable|: Godox AD400Pro weights 2.1Kg with the small size of 220*102*128 mm(without the flash tube and reflector). With Type-C USB port to achieve firmware upgrade. With 3.5 mm sync cord jack to achieve multiple sync triggering methods
- |Wide Mount Compability|: Godox AD400Pro Comes with a Bowens Mount Adapter Ring to Install Bowens-mount Accessories. Remove it, You Can then Use the Godox-Mount to Install Lighter and more Portable Accessories. Purchase adapter rings of other brands to replace more accessories e.g. Broncolor, Profoto, Elinchrom, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.