- APS-C Format Lens: The 7artisans 25mm F0.95 lens is designed for use with Fuji X-mount mirrorless digital cameras, providing a 37.5mm equivalent focal length. It is well-suited to everyday shooting with subjects including portraiture, street, nightscape, landscape, and reportage.
- Optical Design: Its optical system consists of 11 elements in 9 groups, which including 3 HOYA ultra-Low dispersion elements to improve contrast and colour rendering in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Ideal Aperture: A fast f/0.95 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also offers great control over the depth of field. A 13-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- All-metal Construction: The all-metal lens barrel features an engraved depth of field and focuses scales. Additionally, a metal lens mount also offers increased durability between the lens and camera.
- Multi-layer Coating: The multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
|Aperture Structure||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Aperture Blade||13 Blades|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.25m|
|Angle of View||58.6°|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.