- Support Functions: Take photos/ Record videos/Focusing/Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Compatible Cameras: Sony RX/H/QX series and All Sony Mirrorless Cameras
- Compatible Stabilizer: Zhiyun Crane and Zhiyun Crane-M (Firmware V1.50 and Above)
- The cable connects to the camera and stabilizer by way of a micro USB port. The side of the cable labeled "Gimbal" connects to a micro USB port near the tilt motor and the other end of the cable connects to the camera
BUYER BEWARE: For Some Sony Cameras(A6300 A6500 Dsc RX1RM2 RX-10 A7 Series For Example), the Multi USB Port has the wider portion inward and the narrower portion outward which means if you plug in the Angled Control Cable
it will Point Upwards and Block the Mic and HDMI Ports. Please Check before Your Purchase.
This WILL NOT work with the NEX-6 camera as the camera does not have the "PC remote" option the newer "a" series do. (Can't speak for NEX-5 or NEX-7 models but I assume the same.)
And no, you truly cannot use a basic cheap micro USB to micro USB cable. This Zhiyun cable has the proper pins switched in order for the connection to make the camera operate via USB.
Directions of Connections
1. Plug the control cable into the Micro USB port which is inside the tilt motor (Do NOT mis-plug it into the port on the handle).
2. Connect the stabilizer to computer or APP.
3. Select "Sony" in "Setting" Menu. Randomly touch the phone screen anywhere, and then press "Save" button. If you select "Sony" and press "Save" Directly, the App will not save the parameter :(
4. Turn off your Camera and Stabilizer.
5. Turn on stabilizer (Note the stabilizer must be powered on before the camera.)
6. Turn on camera.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.0 x 0.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.