- High Bright 2200nit for Outdoor Shooting||：The FW279 monitor not only has the resolution and pixel density to make every shot look amazing, the high bright 2200nit screen at almost 5 times the brightness of conventional field monitors lets you shoot outdoors without reflections washing out your image. This makes it a great choice for gimbals, Steadicam and director's monitors, delivering a crisp image without the bulk and viewing angle restrictions of a sun hood.
- Ideal for 4K Cameras and DSLRs||： The compact design of the FW279 includes 4K HDMI in/ out so you can connect them to virtually 4K cameras and DSLRs! The HDMI connection is compatible up to 4Kp30. You can also monitor audio using the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack or, the built in speaker.
- 4K HDMI Loop-out||：The FW279 has 4K HDMI in and loop-out, allowing it to not only display live signals, but also send them out to other monitors simultaneously. It's the ability to display live picture on multiple displays at once while still maintaining the original video quality.
- Mounting Point&75mm VESA Mounting Holes||： FEELWORLD FW279 features standard 1/4" mount points on the bottom for attaching it to cameras and rigs. When you are using the upside down installation, you can turn on the image flip function to maintain the correct orientation.Alternatively, you can use the VESA 75 mounting holes set in the back to attach the monitor to a sturdier mount if needed.
- Continuous Power ||： For power, there's a 12V DC input and a F970 battery plate (standard). You could connect the 12V DC input you get continuous power or you can run it off of Sony compatible F970 rechargeable batteries. You can also choose D28S/D54, LP-E6 or U60 battery plate to install other different types of batteries for power supply.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 8.9 x 4.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.