- Detachable magnetic remote-control, long-distance receiving, stable signal and low latency.
- Supports wireless control of two brands of cameras, Sony and Canon, dedicated mini MULTI wireless receiver for old Sony camera models, to achieve more stable wireless control, fast pairing.
- Aluminum alloy tripod with strong carry capacity light weight and high payload (Not recommended to mount heavy lenses and other heavy accessories).
- Head tilt limit design to prevent the camera from falling, 360°horizontal rotation for quick and easy selfie changes
- Build-in battery with USB-C charging port for super long 80h Battery life.
1.3*6.1inch compact size makes it easy to carry out for your outside shooting.
Strong Carry Capacity
Made of aviation aluminum, make the tripod grip lightweight, and offering a high payload of 6.6lb.
360° Horizontal Rotation
90° tilt rotation and 360° horizontal rotation makes landscape shooting or selfies easy and quick.
Via remote control, no need for complicated cable, only need to wirelessly pair with the camera, convenient for your travel.
33ft Remote Range
As a tripod, it can be remotely controlled, the operating range is up to 33ft, free your hands.
As a shooting handle, you can move to the place you want to take the picture you want.
Two Compatible Brands
The tripod grip supports wireless control of two brands of cameras, Sony and Canon, dedicated mini MULTI wireless receiver for old Sony camera models, to achieve more stable wireless control, fast pairing.
User notes and tips：
1. The remote control can only save the pairing information and receiver information for one last used Sony camera
2. The remote control supports connecting and controlling smartphones, except Huawei smartphones can control the camera zoom function, all other phones only support taking photos
3. The remote control supports the connection of up to one Sony camera (with receiver plugin) and two smartphones at the same time
4. The zoom buttons on the remote only works for power zoom lenses or Clear Image Zoom when used on mirrorless cameras
5. The zoom buttons on the remote will not work when taking RAW or RAW + JPEG. It only works when taking JPEG.
6. When connecting with a Sony mini multi receiver, please wait 10 seconds until pairing is successful
7. If the built-in wireless connection of some Sony camera models is not stable, please plug in the Mini multi receiver directly to the camera for pairing will be more stable control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.