- Compact Design: The Viltrox 23mm F1.4 is designed for APS-C-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length. Lightweight and compact lens design and versatility can meet the different needs of photographers and video users, easy to carry and operate.
- Excellent Optical Design: 11 elements in 10 groups, including 2 extra-low dispersion elements and 2 high refraction index lenses, which can effectively suppress color difference and control spherical aberrations.
- Ideal Aperture & Adjustable Aperture Ring: Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over the depth of field. Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an 'A' position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- STM stepping motor: The SMT stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with a full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- HD Nano Multilayer Coating: In order to solve the dispersion problem caused by large aperture, this lens adopts a high-definition Nano multilayer coating to correct the dispersion difference and eliminate ghosting and flare.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.