- 【Pre-Order 】Order will be shipped ASAP. First come, first serve! Contact us if you want to get notified when this lens is in stock.
- 【Precision metal structure 】Rugged all metal mittor body structure, ensure lens assembly. Compact and lightweight, only 340g
【F1.8 Large Aperture】Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
【Lens structure diagram 】10 Elements in 8 Groups, including 2 extra-low dispersion (ED) element，2 high-refraction elements and 2 aspheric elements.
【STM Step Mute Motor】Minimize errors in the inspection process when working with live view technology, brings precise and smooth focus.
【HD Nano multi-layer coating】One extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy. One high refractive index elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- 【Wide compatible 】A6500 A6300 A6000 A7RⅣ A7RⅢ A7Ⅲ A7RⅡ A7Ⅱ A7S A7R
Type:AF 35mm F1.8
Lens construction: 10elements in 8groups
Focal length: f=35m
Stop size: 1/3EV (22 stops)
Max. aperture: F1.8
Number of of blades : *(rounded diaphragm opening)
Focus range: Approx. 40cm - ∞
External dimensions: ø.70mmx88.2mm
Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx.340 g
Filter size: ø55mm
- Covering a wide-angle perspective, this compact 35mm will pair nicely with Sony's full-frame E-mount cameras. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- 2 extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- 2 aspheric elements toincorporated in the lens design to reduce aberrations and field curvature while maintaining contrast and sharpness. 2 high refractive index elements help to reduce the size of the lens and achieve an excellent compact and lightweight body.
- HD Nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an 'A' position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Integrated micro-USB port can be used to update the lens's firmware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.