- View More Mount of Viltrox 56mm F1.4 Lens.
- Compact Design: The Viltrox 56mm F1.4 is designed for APS-C-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length. Lightweight and compact lens design and versatility can meet the different needs of photographers and video users, easy to carry and operate.
- Excellent Optical Design: 10 elements in 9 groups, including one extra-low dispersion element and one high refraction index lenses, which can effectively suppress color difference and control spherical aberrations.
- Ideal Aperture & Adjustable Aperture Ring: Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over the depth of field. Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an 'A' position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- STM stepping motor: The SMT stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with a full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- HD Nano Multilayer Coating: In order to solve the dispersion problem caused by a large aperture, this lens adopts a high-definition Nano multilayer coating to correct the dispersion difference and eliminate ghosting and flare.
Focal Length: 56mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 85mm)
Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
Minimum Aperture: f/16
Lens Mount: Nikon Z-mount
Format Compatibility: APS-C
Angle of View: 28°
Minimum Focus Distance: 2' / 60 cm
Maximum Magnification: 0.1x
Optical Design: 10 Elements in 9 Groups
Diaphragm Blades: 9, Rounded
Focus Type: Autofocus
Image Stabilization: No
Filter Size: 52 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L): 69 x 73 mm
Weight: 320 g
What it included:
1* Viltrox AF 56mm f/1.4 Lens
1* Lens Hood
1* Front Lens Cap
1* Rear Lens Cap
1* Lens Pouch
1* Pergear Cloth
Please change the camera setting to APS-C formate when using this lens on full-frame cameras like Z6 Z6 II Z7 Z7 II.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.