Fall is one of the best times of year for photography. We team up with content creator Alex Cheung on this Fall Themed Gear Photo Contest. Come join the contest now and win the awesome prize- a Godox SL-60W LED Continuous Light. Can’t wait to see your best gear shot from the fall season!
Start: October 21, 2019 12 am PST
End: November 4, 2019 11:59 pm PST
Winners announcement: November 7, 2019
1*Godox SL-60W LED Continuous Light
How to Enter:
Rules:1. Entry must be a gear shot and include the Fall theme (orange leaves, pumpkins, cold weather, rainy days, etc.). The more creative you are, the better chances of you winning.
2. Entries can be submitted from October 21, 2019 12am PST to November 4, 2019 11:59pm PST. No late submissions will be accepted.
3. Contest is open to individuals over 18 years of age.
4. Images submitted must be your own work. One photo entry per person.
5. Images must be photographic in origin, meaning they were taken with a camera (DSLR, ILC, Cell Phone, etc.).
6. No limitations on the age of images.
7. Composite images, which add and/or remove elements that were not in the original scene, are not allowed.
8. Minor cloning that doesn't affect or change major elements of the scene is allowed.
9. Adjusting color, contrast, crop, removing dust or small imperfections, vignetting and similar adjustments are allowed.
10. By submitting an entry, you agree to the rules listed here and our terms & conditions.
11. Winner will be notified on Instagram on November 7, 2019.
Terms & Conditions:1. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
2. If your image is selected as a winner, you may be required to provide the original RAW file(s).
3. Submitting an entry grants Pergear.com a license to use the entry and his/her name for credit purposes in Sponsors’ online galleries.
4. Contests runs worldwide. International winners will be responsible for any customs fees incurred during shipping.
5. Under no circumstance, the prize will be exchanged for cash.
6. Pergear.com reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the offer under the contest if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the offer.