🏆【In Stock】Orders Will be Shipped The Next Day.
- 🏆【Impeccable Color Fidelity】: CRI 95+ TLCI 96+ Offers Natural, Pristine Color for Broadcast Video, Photography, Television Production and Studio Filmmaking; Color Temperature range of 2700K-6500K, allowing you to produce light that is warmer than typical tungsten fixtures, and cooler than conventional daylight (D55).
- 🏆【9 Pre-programmed Lighting Effects】: Aputure Amaran 100x features 9 lighting effect modes, such as paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, breath, flash, explosion, fire. Brightness 0-100% adjustable, providing more choices.
- 🏆【Dual Control Methods】: The Aputure Amaran 100x support 2.4G 100m Sidus Link App Remote Control via Bluetooth, to control all kinds of light effect, brightness, frequency. You can also adjust the brightness from 0-100% On-board, there is a INT adjustment knob to quickly switch the brightness level: 20%→40%→60%→80%→100%→20%→40%→60%→80%→ 80%→ 40%→60%→80%→100% cycle switch.
- 🏆【Dual Power Supply Methods】: The 100x is ready for worldwide use via its built-in 100-240V power supply, but it will also run on optional batteries (DC 48V input) when AC power is unavailable.
- 🏆【Bowen’s Mount & Umbrella Hole Design】: The 100x equipped with soft light umbrella hole, and a Bowens reflector mount for access to Amaran light shapers and also those many other manufacturers that use this popular mount.
The Amaran 100x is a bi-color point-source LED fixture with stunning brightness, flexible color temperature control. Meet the perfect light for content creators, interviews, portrait photography and video production.
Up to 34,300 lux @ 1 meter with Hyper Refector.
Adjustable CCT: 2700K~6500K, CRI≥95， TLCI≥95.
Universal Bowens Mount: wide variety of accessories.
Built-in umbrella holder.
Sidus link app control.
Compact lamp head with built-in controls.
0-100% Brightness control.
9 Built-in lighting FX.
48V DC power input: AC & battery power options.
3M long power supply cable.
No dangling power bricks.
Amaran 100x Specifications
|Beam Angle, Native (COB)||105°|
|Beam Angle, w/ Hyper Reflector||55°|
|Operating Voltage, Battery||48V/3A|
|Power Supply Output||48V|
|Power Supply Input||AC 100~240V 50/60HZ|
|Control Methods||On-board, Sidus Link (Sidus MeshTM)|
|Wireless Operating Range||≤ 80m|
|Firmware Upgradeable||Sidus Link OTA|
|Cooling Method||Active Cooling|
|Power Supply Head Cable||3-pin XLR (3m)|
|Max Head Cable Length||3m|
|AC Power Cable||Locking IEC AC Power Cable (1.5m)|
|Accessory Mount||Bowens Mount|
|Mounting||16mm | 5/8in (Baby Pin)|
|Weight, Lamp Head||1410g / 3.109lbs|
|Weight, Power Supply||487g / 1.074lbs|
|Weight, Total w/ Box||3450g / 7.606lbs|
Comparison Between Amaran 100d, 100x, 200d and 200x.
|Amaran 100d||Amaran 100x||Amaran 200d||Amaran 200x|
|Brightness||39500 lux@1m||34300lux@1m||65000 lux@1m||51600lux@1m|
|Brightness Adjustment||0 to 100%||0 to 100%||0 to 100%||0 to 100%|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.