- Full-frame format: Wide-angle 35mm prime designed for full-frame and 35mm M-mount rangefinder cameras.
- 5 elements in 4 groups: two high refraction low dispersion lenses, aberration less than 2%.
- Ultra-lightweight design: only about 21.75mm thick, by reducing the weight of the design lens to about 128g.
- Unique front lens cover design.
- Compatability: Leica M Mount M-M M8 M9p M10 M-P M7 M-A M-D M240 M-P240 M typ-262 M10R.
Leica M-Mount Lens
Aperture Range: F5.6
Manual Focus Design
Applicable scenarios: widely used in humanities, landscapes, food, street photography and other scenes
Lens construction: 5 elements in 4 groups
Focal length: f=35mm
Max. aperture: F5.6
Min. aperture: F5.6
Focus range: Approx. 30cm/0.98ft - ∞
External dimensions: ø60mm x13mm
Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 128g
Please kindly note the manual focus lens can't be recogniced by camera unless coming with the camera setting ""release without lens""
1*Front lens cap
1*Rear lens cap
1*pergear mini air blower
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.