- M4/3 mount Lens: The ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for M4/3 Mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 15mm equivalent focal length.
- 11 Elements in 9 Groups & Ideal Aperture: Its optical system consists of 11 elements in 9 groups. Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor. A 7-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- 2 HOYA Ultra-Low Dispersion Materials & 190° Angle of View: Improve contrast and color rendering in a variety of lighting conditions. Fisheye design renders a 190° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Durable, Compact & Portable: Metal body, only weight 0.58lb/265g. Anodizing coloring design, which enhances the lens anti-corrosion, an-dirt functions, and its varnish not easy to removed. Aviation aluminum lens mount & electroplated tungsten steel color, which is resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
- Compatible with GM1 GM5 GM7 GX1 GX7 GX8 GX86 GX9 G1 G2 G3 G5 G6 G7 G9 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4 GH5 GH5S GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GF8 GF9 GF10 EPM1 EPM2 E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-P5 E-M1 E-M1II E-M5 E-M5II E-M10 E-M10II E-M10III E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 E-PL8 E-PL9
7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 II APS-C Format Fisheye Lens
The ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for APS-C-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 11.25mm equivalent focal length. Fisheye's design renders a 190° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
190° Angle of View.
11 Elements in 9 Groups.
Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture.
2 HOYA ultra-low dispersion elements.
Full metal body, only weight 0.58lb/265g.
It is a manual lens, when you use a camera with the lens, you need to set the camera to "shoot without lens."
This is APS-C lens, for full-frame camera, please change the camara setting to APS-C format before use.
|11 elements in 9 groups
|35mm format equivalent:
|Number of blades:
|7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
|Angle of view:
|Approx. 37cm/0.49ft - ∞
|ø62.3mm x 57.5mm
|(excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 265g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.