- High-performance Optical Design: Its optical system consists of 9 elements in 8 groups, including One ED element in the optical design and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for high clarity and color accuracy
- Ideal Aperture: Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions. A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- 81° Wide -angle of View: Improve contrast and color rendering in a variety of lighting conditions. the lens design renders an 81° angle of view to produce a distinct visual, it is perfect for still-lifes, close-ups, street, and travel photography.
- Lightweight & Compact, with clicked aperture: the lens is compact that with weighs only 248g. with the clicked aperture, you can switch without looking at the lens, especially shooting at night.
- MTF-Mount Lens: The wide-angle lens is designed for MFT-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 34mm equivalent focal length.
Fuji X-Mount Lens, APS-C Format: The wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format Fuji X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 25.5mm equivalent focal length.
Sony E-Mount Lens, APS-C Format: The wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 25.5mm equivalent focal length.
The TTArtisans 17mm is a wide-angle lens that perfect for still-lifes, close-ups, street, and travel photography. Weighted 248g only, It is a great tool that should be in every photographers’ kit bag. The wide-angle of view(81°) pair with the large f/1.8 aperture can easily handle different lighting conditions. Its optical system consists of 9 elements in 8 groups and has a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality. It has a minimum focus distance of 20cm and a 40.5mm filter thread.
Kindly note: It is a manual lens, when you use a camera with the lens, you need to set the camera to "shoot without lens."
It is not available for the full-frame camera, for full-frame cameras, please change the camera setting to APS-C format before use.
81° angle of view.
Clicked aperture ring.
9 elements in 8 groups including one ED element.
Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture.
Full-metal body only weighs 248g.
|EPM1 EPM2 EPL1 EPL2 EPL3 EPL5 EPL6 EPL8 EPL9 E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-P5 E-P6 E-M1 E-M5 E-M10 E-M10II E-MM10III PEN-F G1 G2 G3 G5 G6 G7 G85 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GF8 GF9 GX1 GX7 GX8 GX9 GM1 GM5 GM10 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4 GH5
|X-A1 X-A10 X-A2 X-A2 X-A3 X-A5 X-A7 X-M1 X-M2 X-H1 XT1 X-T2 X-T3 X-T4 X-T10 X-T20 X-T30 X-T100 X-T200 X-PRO1 X-PRO2 X-PRO3 X-E1 X-E2 X-E2S X-E3 XS10
|a5000 a5100 a6000 a6100 a6300 a6400 a6500 a6600 NEX-3 NEX-3N NEX-3R NEX-5T NEX-5R NEX-5 NEX-5N NEX-5C NEX-7
|Leica L-Mount Cameras
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.