- Pre-Order, Orders Will be Shipped at Feb ASAP.
- Compatible with Leica M-mount Cameras M-M M8 M9p M10 M-P M7 M-A M-D M240 M-P240 M Typ-262 M10R and so on.
- All-copper and Chrome Plated Construction: The TTartisan 28mm F5.6 Lens was all-copper and chrome-plated, weight only 151g, and fitted with an M-mount bayonet, sports the ultra-slim profile and vintage aesthetic.
- Ultra-slim Profile: Both a wide-angle field of view and discreet profile, which measures less than 20cm-long, minimise disturbance to the photographed subject, making this lens ideal for street photography and other everyday shooting applications.
- Excellent Optical Design: 7elements in 4 groups, including 1 extra-low dispersion element and 2 high refraction index elements, which can effectively suppress colour difference and control spherical aberrations.
- Manual Focus Design: Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 1m. The focusing lever is automatically locked when turned to infinity and can be quickly unlocked by pressing. The aperture ring is stepped and marked on stops from F/5.6 to F/22.
- Lens Hood Included: The included lens hood is machined from solid brass to further recall the historical character of the lens.
Focal Length: 28mm
Maximum Aperture: f/5.6
Minimum Aperture: f/22
Lens Mount: M-mount for Leica
Angle of View: 72°
Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3' / 1 m
Optical Design: 7 Elements in 4 Groups
Diaphragm Blades: 6
Focus Type: Manual Focus
Filter Size: 37 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L): 2 x 0.7" / 51 x 19 mm
Weight: 151 g
What is included
1* TTaritisan 28mm f/5.6 Lens (Silver)
1* Front Lens Cap
1* Rear Lens Cap
1* Lens Hood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.