- The Nikon mount is out of stock, orders will be shipped at 28th Jan; other mounts are in stock.
Click to check the $179 AstrHori 50mm F1.4 Full Frame Tilt Lens HERE.
- Standard length lens designed for full-frame Sony E-mount and Leica L-mount cameras that can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- The bright f/1.4 aperture is designed to suit work in a variety of lighting conditions and also for controlling depth of field and isolating subject matter. 12-blade diaphragm creates smooth and circular bokeh as well as specular highlights when stopped-down and photographing point light sources.
- This lens has an optical design of 7 Elements in 6 Groups that with high refractive index glass elements help to control distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
Manual focusing design and a minimum focusing distance of 50cm suits working with close-up subjects. The clicked aperture ring is stepped with the right amount of resistance and click, marking full stops from F/2.8 to F/16.
- For more convenient and professional video shooting, the lens has been specially optimized - the focus ring and aperture ring are designed to fit most focus followers in accordance with the cine lens.
- When taking pictures, we often encounter the need to only make some areas clear and other areas blurred. But using a tilt lens can meet this need without changing the aperture, and making photos more artistic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.