- 【Precision metal structure 】Rugged all metal mittor body structure, ensure lens assembly. Compact and lightweight, only 290g
- 【F1.4 Large Aperture】Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- 【Lens structure diagram 】10 Elements in 9 Groups, including 1 extra-low dispersion (ED) element and 1 high-refraction element
- 【STM Step Mute Motor】Minimize errors in the inspection process when working with live view technology, brings precise and smooth focus.
- 【HD Nano multi-layer coating】One extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy. One high refractive index elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- 【Wide compatible 】Canon EOS-M Mount M10 M100 M3 M5 M50 M6 M60 II.
56mm focal length, f1.4 large aperture;
Support auto focus,electronic aperture and full frame;
Support EXIF information transmission;
metal electronic contact, electronic automatic iris adjustment.
STM advanced motor
A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
Micro USB port
For firmware upgrade and support EXIF information transmission;
9 Blade diaphragm
The 9-blade circular aperture maximizes the beauty captured by this large-aperture prime-lens, contributing to impressive images in which the subject stands out against a smoothly defocused background bokeh as well as naturally rendered points of defocused light.
Dual Aperture Adjustment
Turn the aperture switch at the bottom to A to adjust the aperture automatically , while rotate the aperture ring at the bottom directly by hand to adjust the aperture manually.
Precise Metal Structure
Every metal accessory is produced under stringent quality control to make it accurate. This lens is very robust and durable.
1*Front lens cap
1*Rear lens cap
Type:AF 56mm F1.4
Lens construction: 10elements in 9groups
Focal length: f=56mm
Angle of view：28°
Stop size: 1/3EV (22 stops)
Max. aperture: F1.4
Min. aperture: F16
Number of of blades : 9(rounded diaphragm opening)
Focus range: Approx. 60cm - ∞
External dimensions: ø.65mmx72mm
Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx.290 g
Filter size: ø52mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.