- APS-C Format Lens: Normal-length prime is designed for use with Fuji X-mount mirrorless digital cameras, providing a 52.5mm(70mm on M4/3 cameras) equivalent focal length. It is well-suited to everyday shooting with subjec
- Ideal aperture: Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Optical design: Its optical system consists of 8 elements in 5 groups, a 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- All-metal Construction: The all-metal lens barrel features an engraved depth of field and focuses scales, manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 35cm away.
- Multi-layer coating: The multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting condition.
|Fuji X-Mount||X-A1 X-A10 X-A2 X-A3 A-AT X-M1 XM2 X-T1 X-T3 X-T10 X-T2 X-T20 X-T30 X-Pro1 X-Pro2 X-E1|
|Nikon Z-Mount||Z5 Z6 Z6II Z7 ZFC|
|Sony E-Mount||NEX-5 NEX-C3 NEX-5N NEX-7 NEX-F3 NEX-5R NEX-3N NEX-5T A3000 A5000 A6000|
|M4/3 Mount||epm1 emp2 E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 G2 G3 G5 G6 G7 G9 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4 GH5 GH5S|
Focal length: 35 mm.
Maximum Aperture: F1.4
Minimum opening: F16
Lens construction: 8 elements in 5 groups
Minimum adjustment distance: 0.35 m
Frame type: APS-C
Focusing method: manual focusing
Aperture ring: de-clicked aperture
Anti-shake lens: without anti-shake
Blade numbers: 9
Viewing angle: 43°.
What is included
1* 7Artisan 35mm F1.4 lens
1* Front lens cap
1* Rear lens cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.