- In Stock, International Shipping to Almost Worldwide.
- Compact & Portable: Full metal body, this lens is compact and portable. the 60mm F2.8 II is smaller in size(60mm in diameter, 74.5mm in length) and lighter(only 399g) in weight compares with the first generation.
- APS-C-format Lens: Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount/Fuji X-mount/Nikon Z-mount and M4/3 mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length, which is very ideal for macro shooting, such as insect photography.
- 11 Elements in 8 Groups & Ideal Aperture: Its optical system consists of 11 elements in 8 groups. Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor. A 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- 1:1 Magnification, Manual Focus: Life-size 1:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 17.5cm minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- De-clicked Aperture Ring: The de-clicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for close-range video applications and shooting.
Suitable for close-range shooting, the 60mm f/2.8 II Macro from 7Artisans is a short-telephoto prime lens designed to excel with nearby subjects. Its life-size, 1:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 17.5cm minimum focusing distance to achieve high sharpness and clarity throughout the focusing range. The lens also sports a manual focus design, benefitted by focus distance and depth of field scales, along with a de-clicked aperture ring for smooth, silent rotation to suit video applications. Additionally, a 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Kindly note: It is a manual lens, when you use a camera with the lens, you need to set the camera to "shoot without lens."
It is not available for the full-frame camera, for full-frame cameras, please change the camera setting to APS-C format before use.
11 Elements in 8 Groups
Full metal body, weight only 399g.
Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture
17.5cm minimum focusing distance
De-clicked Aperture Ring
|Format Compatibility:||APS-C or M4/3|
|Angle of View:||26.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance:||17.5cm|
|Optical Design:||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
7artisans 60mm F2.8 II V2.0 APS-C Format Macro Lens Compatibility:
|Fuji X-mount||X-PRO1, X-PRO2 X-E1, X-E2, X-E3, X-H1 X-T1, X-T10, X-T2, X-T3, X-T20, X-T30, X-T100, X-A1, X-A10, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-A20, X-M1|
|Sony E-mount||FS7, FS7M2, FS5, FS5M2K, A7, A7II, A7R, A7RII, A7S, A7SII, A7III, A7RIII, A3000, A6500, A6300, A6400, A6000, A5100, A5000 NEX-3, NEX-3N, NEX-3R, NEX-C3, NEX-F3K, NEX-5K, NEX-5, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-5N, NEX-5A, NEX-5T, NEX-5C, NEX-5R|
|M4/3-mount||epm1, emp2, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8, E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-P6, E-M1, E-M5, E-M10, G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9 GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S GM1, GM5, GM7, GX1, GX7, GX8, GX9, GX85 GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF7, GF8, GF9|
|Nikon Z-mount||Z6 Z7 Z50|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.