- Pre-order item, Order today, Ship ASAP, First Come First Serve
- 🏆【Impeccable Color Fidelity】: CRI 95+ TLCI 96+ Offers Natural, Pristine Color for Broadcast Video, Photography, Television Production and Studio Filmmaking; 5500k color temp matches the sun and blend seamlessly as white light for natural look
- 🏆【8 Pre-programmed Lighting Effects】: Aputure Amaran 100d features 8 lighting effect modes, such as paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, breath, flash, explosion. Brightness 0-100% adjustable, providing more choice
- 🏆【Dual Control Methods】: The Aputure Amaran 100d support 2.4G 100m Sidus Link App Remote Control via Bluetooth, to control all kinds of light effect, brightness, frequency. You can also adjust the brightness from 0-100% On-board, there is a INT adjustment knob to quickly switch the brightness level: 20%→40%→60%→80%→100%→20%→40%→60%→80%→ 80%→ 40%→60%→80%→100% cycle switch.
- 🏆【Dual Power Supply Methods】: The 100d is ready for worldwide use via its built-in 100-240V power supply, but it will also run on optional batteries (DC 48V input) when AC power is unavailable.
- 🏆【Bowen’s Mount & Umbrella Hole Design】: The 100d equipped with soft light umbrella hole, and a Bowens reflector mount for access to Amaran light shapers and also those many other manufacturers that use this popular mount.
The Amaran 100d is a daylight pointsource LED fixed with stunning brightness and wireless Bluetooth app control. Meet the perfect light for content creators, interviews, portrait photography and video production.
Amaran 100d Specs:
Beam Angle: 105°
Color Temperature: 5500K
Color Accuracy Standard: CRI 95+; TLCI 96+
Cooling Mode: Active Cooling
Dimming: Yes, 0 to 100%
Housing Material: Polycarbonate
Reflector Mount: Bowens S-Type
APPControl Type: Bluetooth
Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
Remote Ability: ≤100m
AC Input Power: 100 to 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
DC Input Power: 48 V DC
Power Source: AC Adapter, External Battery
Power Consumption: 130W maximum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.