Creality Ender-3 V3 SE features a CR Touch sensor for auto leveling and a strain sensor for auto Z offset. Just lay back and enjoy the print success. 250mm/s max printing speed and 2500mm/s² acceleration, print faster while keeping the print quality. The new ender-3 V3 SE works well with PLA, PETG, and flexible TPU, with the stable dual Z-axis and Y-axis dual linear shafts, to carry the build platform steadily for a lasting time.
Tap "Extrude", and the filament will flow out of the nozzle smoothly. Tap "Retract", and the filament will exit quickly. It is effortless to replace the filament in Ender3 V3 SE.
Build Volume 220*220*250 mm
Typical Printing Speed 180mm/s
Max. Printing Speed 250mm/s
Printing Accuracy ±0.1mm
Extruder Type Sprite Direct Extruder
Build Surface PC Spring Steel
Layer Height 0.1-0.35mm
Leveling Mode Auto Leveling
- Mainboard Type 32-bit Silent Mainboard
- Nozzle Temperature ≤260°C
- Heatbed Temperature ≤100°C
- Display Screen 3.2" Color Knob Screen
- Power Loss Recovery Yes
- Rated Power 350W
- Supported Filaments PLA, PETG,TPU(95A)
- Slicing Cura, Repetier-Host,Simplify3d
- Rated Voltage 100-120V~200-240V~,50/60Hz
- File Transfer SD Card, USB-C Cable
- File Formats for Slicing STL, OBJ,AMF
- Ul Languages English, French, Portuguese, Turkish, German, Spanish,talian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.