- [AI Tracking]: OBSBOT Tail uses AI technologies like deep visual subject tracking, recognition, posture estimation and behavioral analysis to achieve smart tracking and focus shooting of target2 up to 40 meters away. The new Shar-lock function can quickly identify and re-track even if target gets lost in a complex environment.
- [Intelligent composition]: OBSBOT Tail introduce AI technologies for a smart video shooting system, enabling the device to perform autonomous optimization and processing of composition. The unique Landscape Lock function enables an auto zoom 'in or out' process with a single gesture to achieve scene changing or locking.
- [Power Gesture]: OBSBOT Tail has first of it's kind implementation of power gesture in AI video shooting, empowering users to access a series of functions such as start recording, tracking, zoom and creative camera movements with natural simple gestures. Together with Launch pad , power gesture unlocks over 30 control possibilities.
- [Obsbot App]: Obsbot Studio App is not only a console for OBSBOT Tail, but also supports real-time image transmission. From beauty/filter during video recording to live broadcast, it helps you with rich video post-editing ability, 3D-LUT color matching and footage sharing on the go. Also, it support the one-touch horizontal and vertical display switching, mirror video for your live stream.
- [Auto-zoom Lens System]: OBSBOT Tail camera performance that goes beyond dimensional constraints. Equipped with a Sony CMOS sensor and Hoya optical lens system, OBSBOT Tail supports 3.5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, 4K 60fps film quality recording and 240fps slow-motion.
Dimensions: In use: 167.2*86.7*85.5mm
Weight (incl. battery): 610g
Power consumption (incl. camera): 8W
Angle jitter: ±0.02°
Gimbal installation: Non-removable
Controllable range of: Pan: Unrestricted; Tilt: -55° to +45°; Roll: -45° to +135°
Structurally possible range: Pan: Unrestricted; Tilt: -90° to +90°; Roll: -135° to +135°
Max control speed: 180°/s
Image sensor: 1/2.3'' CMOS SENSOR; eﬀective pixels: 12.40MP
Lens: 3.5x optical zoom lens, equivalent focal length 21-74mm, 3.85-13.4mm; F2.4 (wide angle) - F5.0 (telephoto); FOV 92° (wide angle) -32° (telephoto)
ISO range: 100-6400 (video); 100-6400 (photo)
Electronic shutter speed: 1/8000-1/30 (future support for long exposure)
Max photo resolution: 4000x3000
Photo shooting modes: Single shot，Burst: 10, 5, 3, 2, 1，Continuous shooting Smart capture
Slow motion: 1080p：240/200fps; 720p：240/200fps
Recording modes: Normal video, slow motion, smart shooting
Max video storage bit rate: 80Mbps
File system: FAT32
Image format: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
Video format: MP4
Supported memory cards: Micro SD, Class 10 and above, or UHS-1 card; up to 128 GB
Operating temperature: 0°-40°
Audio input: Analog MIC
Operating frequency: 2.4G / 5.8GHZ
Signal transmission range: 2.4G: 50m (awaiting testing)，5.8G: 100m (awaiting testing)
Transmission power:2.4G: 10dB (awaiting testing)，5.8G: 15dB (awaiting testing)
Recommend memory cards:
①SanDisk microSDHC USH-Ⅲ
②Kingston CANVAS React SDHC USH-Ⅲ
③Lexar microSDHC USH-Ⅱ
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.7 x 4.3 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.