- In Stock, International Shipping to Almost Worldwide.
- 2X Magnification, Manual Focus: Life-size 2X maximum magnification pairs with a 19.1cm minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- APS-C-format Lens: Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Fuji X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length, providing an all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- Optical Design: Its optical system consists of 11 elements in 8 groups, including three high refractive index elements that help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Ideal Aperture: Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor. A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
De-clicked Aperture Ring & Multi-layer Coating: The de-clicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for close-range video applications and shooting. The multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
Note: While it is designed for use in APS-C formats, this lens can also be used with Full Frame cameras. on Full Frame cameras, there will be slight vignetting while shooting at infinity, you can also change the camera setting to APS-C format before use.
(Not all compatible lenses are listed, if your camera system is not in the list, contact us to consult.)
|Fuji X-mount||X-T4, X-S10, X-PRO1, X-PRO2 X-E1, X-E2, X-E3, X-H1 X-T1, X-T10, X-T2, X-T3, X-T20, X-T30, X-T100, X-A1, X-A10, X-A2, X-A3, X-A5, X-A20, X-M1|
|Sony E-mount||FS7, FS7M2, FS5, FS5M2K, A7, A7II, A7R, A7RII, A7S, A7SII, A7III, A7RIII, A3000, A6500, A6300, A6400, A6000, A5100, A5000 NEX-3, NEX-3N, NEX-3R, NEX-C3, NEX-F3K, NEX-5K, NEX-5, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-5N, NEX-5A, NEX-5T, NEX-5C, NEX-5R|
|M4/3 mount||epm1, emp2, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8, E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-P6, E-M1, E-M5, E-M10, G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9 GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S GM1, GM5, GM7, GX1, GX7, GX8, GX9, GX85 GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF7, GF8, GF9|
|Nikon Z-mount||Z6 Z7 Z50|
|Minimum Focus Distance:||Approx. 19.1cm - ∞|
|Angle of View:||22.6°|
|Optical Design:||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Focus Type:||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size:||62mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L):||68mm x 118mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.