2-Years Long Time Warranty. View More Pergear CFE Card.
- Protection against shock, magnetic, temperature extremes, and x-ray, Rock Solid Build, reassuring stability and reliability
- Stable Stream transfer speed of up to 1000MB/s Read speed, 500MB/s Write speed, more than enough to meet the transmission requirements of 4K 60P video
NOTE: Format the memory card for the first use and make sure that the supported camera is the latest firmware version; please use the dedicated memory card reader and cable
- The supported camera models including Nikon D850,D5,D500,Z6, Z6II, Z7, Z7II, D6/ Canon EOS R5,C500 Mark II, C300 Mark III, ,1DX mark III, /Panasonic S1, S1R
1. PERGEAR CFexpress type-B Memory Card for Professional photographers
2. Important NOTE：
1) Please update the camera to the latest firmware and format the memory card before use；
2) This memory card does not support cameras that can only recognize XQD cards and XQD card readers. Please use the dedicated CFexpress type-B card reader
3. The 128GB Lite does not support recording 4K120P, 8KRAW and any other high bitrate video recording above 4K60P, so it is recommended that the 128GB Lite version be used for still image capture and light weight video recording up to 4K60P.
4. Stable Stream transfer speed of up to 1000MB/s Read speed, 500MB/s Write speed, Based on internal testing; performance will vary depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors.( When connecting a computer to transfer files, the card can only achieve a maximum speed when connected to the PCIE interface)
5. Size：29.60mm x 38.50mm x 3.80mm / 1.16in x 1.51in x 0.14in
6. Working temperature：-10° C ~ 70° C (14°F ~ 158°F)
7. Storage temperature: -25° C ~ 85° C (-13°F ~ 185°F)
8. Warranty：2-year warranty
9. Supported camera model:
Nikon D850,D5,D500,Z6, Z6II, Z7, Z7II, D6
Canon C500 Mark II, C300 Mark III, 1DX mark III, EOS R5
Panasonic S1, S1R
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.