- 【Pre-Order 】Order will be shipped ASAP. First come, first serve!
【Precision metal structure 】Rugged all metal mittor body structure, ensure lens assembly. Compact and lightweight, only 350g
【F1.8 Large Aperture】Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
【Lens structure diagram】11 Elements in 10 Groups, including 1 extra-low dispersion (ED) element，2 high-refraction elements and 2 aspheric elements.
【STM Step Mute Motor】Minimize errors in the inspection process when working with live view technology, brings precise and smooth focus.
【HD Nano multi-layer coating】One extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy. One high refractive index elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- 【Wide compatible 】A6500 A6300 A6000 A7RⅣ A7RⅢ A7Ⅲ A7RⅡ A7Ⅱ A7S A7R
- Normal-length 50mm fix lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- 1 extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
2 aspheric elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
2 high refractive index elements help to reduce the size of the lens and achieve an excellent compact and lightweight body."
- HD Nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an 'A' position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Integrated micro-USB port can be used to update the lens's firmware.
Type:AF 50mm F1.8
Lens construction: 11elements in 10groups
Focal length: f=50mm
Stop size: 1/3EV (22 stops)
Max. aperture: F1.8
Focus range: Approx. 55cm - ∞
External dimensions: ø.70mmx88.2mm
Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx.350 g
Filter size: ø55mm
1*Front lens cap
1*Rear lens cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.