- 【SUPPORT AUTO FOCUS & EYE FOCUS】Adopts steady, quick and smooth AUTO FOCUS, Which can capture the high speed moving objects, widely compatible with Full Frame cameras, after installing Nikon Z camera, support Sony body to view aperture, shutter, exposure compensation and others.
- 【85MM F1.8 STM AF LENS】The 85mm focal length can be easily switched between a half-length portrait and a full-length portrait. Whether it's a full-frame body or APS-C, you will find that you always have the right distance from the subject when using the 85mm lens. F1.8 Large Aperture offers beautiful defocusing effects and enables massive amount of light for low-light or dimly lit shooting scenarios.
- 【10 ELEMENTS IN 7 GROUPS】Features with 10 elements in 7 groups, ideal aperture with 9 blades. New optical technology for good image quality.85mm large aperture telephoto portrait fixed-focus lens, support NikonZ mount. The lens has excellent close-up shooting ability, focusing distance is 80cm~∞and the image ratio of small object distance can reach 1: 8.
- 【PRECISE METAL ELECTRONIC CONTACT】The lens is equipped with built-in metal electronic contacts, supports EXIF information transmission, electronic automatic iris adjustment, can record digital photo attribute information and shooting data. The lens bottom has micro USB upgraded port, can download newest firmware from VILTROX website to make to make greater lens performance.
- 【DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT STRUCTURE WITH LOTUS HOOD PROTECTION】The All-metal body structure ensures lens assembly accuracy and durability, which only weight 540g lighter than the original version ; Designed with LOTUS LENS HOOD which can be used to reduce flare or scattering light of ghosts and avoid rain, snow or sticking to the front of the lens.
Support Auto Focus,Electronic Aperture
Noiseless STM Focus Motor
Full Frame,85mm Focal Length,F1.8 Large Aperture
10 Elements in 7 Groups,Including 1 ED lens and 4 Short Wave Length and High Transparent Lens
HD Nano Multilayer Coating
Precision Metal Structure
USB Firmware Upgrade Support
EXIF Information Transmission
Compatibility: Nikon Z-Mount Z5/Z6/Z7/Z6 II
Lens type:Fixed focus lens
Focus method:Auto Focus
Optical structure: 10 Elements in 7 Groups, including 1* ED glass and 4* low wave height of the lens sheet
Aperture Blades: 9
Focusing distance: 0.8m~∞
Flange distance: 17.7mm
EXIF Information: Support
Auto Focus:Support(Focus Peaking+PDAF)
Object distance image ratio: 1:8
Image stabilization: Support in-camera stabilization
Weight: 636g (1.4lb)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.